Sunday 6 December 2009

Houses- SIC December challenge





This lo was one of TOP 3 at La-la- land buttons challenge- thanks!!
This no photo lo was made for SIC December challenge (my challenge actually) and it need to be Kraft paper, no photo and 3 non scrappy items on it.
My non scrappy items are : the key- the wood on the tree and rectangular paint chips I just got from ACE store. The acid free is not important here as this has no photos on it.
I used some FANCY PANTS die cuts, lots of buttons, some white pen doodling and 1 AC foam number.
It is about my 7 houses I lived in my adult life and never took a photo of.
So this is a great challenge- not too hard to do even if you are only a cardmaker as there is no photo on this. Come and play with us on SIC0 great RAK too -
I know as I got some before I was on their DT.
And for other challenges now:
Faux stitching- all around the paint chips- for Apron strings
Metal- for Little red wagon
Buttons- for La-la- land
No patterned paper- for PENNY

13 comments:

אילנית said...

מדהים-את אלופה
כל כך מעניין וכיף להסתכל

Joanne said...

Well done! I love it! Thanks for playing along at LRW :)

Elena said...

Very cute! I love these buttons on the trees! What a clever idea!
Thank you so much for joining us at La-La Land Weekly Challenge!

Deanna said...

Amazing! I love this kraft cuts line! Thanks for playing with us at LRW this week!

Rosanne said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Regan said...

I am looooving this...thanks for playing at LRW

Irina Blount said...

LOVE the buttons on the tree!!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great job! Thanks for joining in at LRW!

Unknown said...

Wow! Awesome job! Love all the details! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

What a super sweet LO. Love the details and buttons. The key is a great touch!

Maureen said...

Such a fun and cute LO - love it! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Bessie said...

Uh, I love what you did here. Awesome!

Lori said...

This is just the cutest layout -- what a great way to document something without a photo! Nice job and thanks for playing at Apron Strings' blog.

Popular Posts