Monday 25 January 2010

My snow men



This lo was the January word inspiration challenge winner on Happy scraps challenge- thanks!!
THIS LO WAS PUBLISHED IN SCRAPBOOKING . COM, MAGAZINE
We don't have any real winter here in Israel- and I love snoflakes: the shapes, the colors, everything. So my only chance to scpar them is to do my DH and DS ski vacation.
This one es in Argentina 2 years ago.
As my title was too long I used this " v" shape to insert the extra word.
I also doodled around the snowflakes on the blue paper and then reposisioned the flakes a bit so we can see kind of " hallo" around.
And as always this one is great for some winter challenges we have this week on the web:
Supply list for Craftastic- light blue, 2 photos, covered chipboards, 2+ brads, ppaper back, white pen and ink- 6 and not only 3 items
Fussy and fancy- WINTER
Scrap and stamp- old papers ( the company is not even existing now), old brads and old Bg ribbon(3 years old)

15 comments:

ANAT S said...

איך אני גאה בך.
הדף נהדר וכל כך שמחתי לראות ששני דפים שלך עלו לגמר תחרות.
אחדש מהם המושלם שאני מאוהבת בו והשני הנהדר עם הבתים
כמובן שהצבעתי לשניהם

מימס mimms said...

דף מקסים,ממש מעביר את תחושת השלג והקור
אהבתי את פתיתי השלג המגוונים !ץ

Craftastic Life said...

wonderful LO!

Pat said...

Beautiful page & a very creative way to do your title!

Jane F. Smith said...

Just love all the snowflakes!! and the way yout did the title!!! Thanks for playing at STP!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for playing along with us at STP again! I love your interpretation of the poem!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is beautiful! Gorgeous wintery colours and a fab use of chipboard.
Thank you for taking the time to join us at Frosted Designs.
Sharon xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous scrapbook page! I love all the snowflakes! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

LOVE the title! Lovely page too:) Thanks for playing at STP!

Tessa Buys said...

I'm so glad you had an occasion to document with snowflakes! Very pretty!

Kim said...

beautiful page! I love the snowflakes! thanks for playing with STP :)

Elaine. said...

love the layout, and the colors
Elaine

glorygirl said...

Great take on the challenge poem at Scrap That Poetry! Very fun to use your guys as the "snow men". Thanks for sharing this with us at STP!

Hanneke said...

WOW, I love this!! great colors and I love all the snowflakes!! And very smart title!!
Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Times!!!

Michelle H. said...

Very beautiful LO!!
I love all the colors and snowflakes!!
Sorry it took me so long to view!!
Thanks for joining us this month at Scrappy Times!!
Have a Blessed day!!

Popular Posts