Tuesday 19 January 2010

Non eatable beauty- lo


This lo was done for SPCC color challenge DT with this really" impossible" for me colors of pink and ornage, but finally I even like it.
I used this Creative imaginations dotted pink cardstock and rub ons and Bg pp from small pad with some distressing around and Bg chipboard bug. The plastic shapes are Dress it ups and the pearls are old broken bracelet. I also added some rub on stitching and used 4 used sets of letters: Ac red thickers, Lil David b/w ones, some MM stickers and Heidy Swapp pink chipboards. My conclusion- never use reds and ornges on your lo unless you can add some greens(at least on your photo as I did). It burns your eyes..
And as for other challenges:
Inspiration- for Hope stamps eternal
PINK AND ORANGE- for BASB

4 comments:

Taylor said...

love these papers together!

מימס mimms said...

אהבתי את הצמיד בתוספת החיפויות ולבהתחרה
לעומת זאת קשה לי מאד קומבינציית הצבעים

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love your papers and layout!

Unknown said...

great layout!!!

Popular Posts