Thursday 16 September 2010

MY BLOG CANDY WINNER!

So here is the moment you all waited for- my blog candy winner!!
And this is how it was done: 187 followers+135 old followers that have one more entry and 38 comments with one entry- all together 360 entries to the draw and the winner used Random. org.
is # 54(so I just counted 54 th follower from the list of all 187 ) and the winner is.........
SISCUS- THAT'S YOU GIRL!!
congrats!!
Siscus is my old follower and a great commenter too- so please contact me at
info(at)albomy(dot)co(dot)il and mail me your snail mail so the great RAK you won can be shipped to you as soon as possible.
If you have a problem with a mail- please use the one on my profile- just the same
Please note- if the winner would not make a contact in 7 days the prize will be re- drawn

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Congrats lucky Siscus!!!
Thanks for the chance Irit!!!

Popular Posts