Sunday 26 June 2011

Life is a game altered chipboard frame

This square chipboard frame form Tando Creative was in my DT box for ages and I hadn't any clue what I am going to do with it. Then I thought about all this game pieces I collect, game stamps and game papers and here is a result. Life is a game- U play to win is the quote all over the frame. I used Glitz bingo  and crossword piece,Maya Road bingo markers, J. Bowlin bingo letters, also I added some Paper studio metal ones and MM  wood game letters too. Puzzel pieces were punched, real fame cards, dominos etc were added over the moulding  paste coverage and some stamping. I think it is some kind of statement said here and I hope you like it





I also entered this to Scrap with a song challenge- it was all about gambling and games song

7 comments:

Carol Salisbury said...

This is great! What a fun idea!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Adorable. Makes a great conversation piece. I also collect game pieces and have LOTS of game boards hanging in my craft area
Thanks for sharing

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is fun, wonder where you get those mahjong tiles? LOL, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Very cleverly done ... great use of the items ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Unknown said...

This is so clever.. It was a lot of fun to look at.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

This is soooo FUN! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

tiffany said...

wow such a cool project- LOVE it!! So glad to have you join in the challenge at Scrap It With a Song! =) Tiffany

Popular Posts