Tuesday 9 August 2011

21- altered book shaped frame

This altered item is a book cover shape frame I did by myself using a real book binding boards, covered with Pebbles paper and then embellished with Tando Creative Gate chipboard and lots of Cheery Lynn Designs dies. I used all 3 of Small Exotic Butterflies Set- several times, the Tropical Fluorish, Judy's blooms and Darling Daisy set. All cuts were colored a bit with Cleasnap Smootch colors. Some oldies but goodies Dimentional butterflies were  also added inside.
Here is a cover




And the inside of this frame

And this is the frame  standing by itself.


It's easy project to do, even with kids - I mean the basic book  cover shape, not all those cuts.. So I am  going to do a tutorial one day, in the near future, but as next week I am on vacation for 8 days, it will be  only in 2-3 weeks.. Stay tuned!
And some challenges too:
Get edgy for Ribbon Carousel

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Such a beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Debbie Carriere said...

WOW!! This is just. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at The Ribbon Carousel!!

Popular Posts