Friday 22 July 2011

Made in China lo



A year and a half after our China vacation, and I still didn't scrap a single page from this one. Don't know why. Maybe the photos are not so great- it's was freezing cold there and I just couldn't click with 2 pairs of gloves-LOL..And maybe I am just not in this oriental mood yet. But this page was done and I called it - how obvious- MADE  IN CHINA. Just for a record: this vases are the original handmade ones, very expensive too, and not what we call " chinese stash" . So here it is- non patterned paper page, Core' dinations cardstock, some gridding, some embossing, embossed oriental image, cherry blossom flowers, some real chinese coins and some stamping- not much seen, I was afraid to ruin the page after it was done
I also enter this to Pucky Scraps Get picky challenge: I have not people photo, turquise, circles- coins
and staples.. Don't have red and stitching, but n 4 of 6 should be Ok for the first time
And  Around the  world challenge for Creative inspirations 

4 comments:

Shell said...

WOW this is a stunning layout, it's just perfect hun, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Cheryl said...

lovely LO! thanks for playing along at Punky Scraps x

E said...

Beautiful!!!

Mandy Harrell said...

Very pretty!! Great take on the challenge!!

Popular Posts