Wednesday 16 May 2012

Happiness

This page was published in SNR July 2012 issue
Pretty clean and simple lo I made with BG products, A2Z Scraplets chipboard  title., The Rubber Cafe Basic Backgrounds 2 Dots stamp and sentiment word Love all around the page.
I added a lot of Handmade Halo embellishments here: resins and  wooden buttons.
And some clos ups too

This is my most adorable first and only grandson Omer among the flowers making faces. I also used 3 more small cirles from the same photo background over this page.
I enter this to Color me scrappy Color challenge


11 comments:

Unknown said...

This page is so cute it just puts a smile on my face.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is adorable, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Christina Collins said...

How adorable! I love the mixture of circles and hexagons. Fun!
Thank you for playing along with Color Me Scrappy!

Unknown said...

I realy love how you mixed the circle and the title! Thanks for playing with us at CMS!

madscrappertoo said...

Loving all your circles and your photo is darling! Love your blog too! Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!

Viji Siddharth said...

Love how you used the circles!Thanks for playing along with CMS!

Sarah Elliott said...

Such a cute page. I really love those resin embellishments - jealous! Thanks for playing along with Color Me Scrappy!

Anonymous said...

This is a stunning LO. I LOVE how you punched out part of the picture to use as an accent. Thanks for playing with us at Color Me Scrappy!

Pam Pritzl said...

what a great page ... I love all of the stamping you did, it adds so much to this page! the mix of circles and hexagons is brilliant ... thanks so much for playing with us at Color Me Scrappy!

Stephanie Stanton said...

This is a really great page love the accent pieces really nice, thank you for playing CMS

Mrs. Weddle said...

great page love all the layering bits and that pokadot stamps is AWSOME

Popular Posts