Wednesday 30 May 2012

Mr. and Mrs titles are not just for new weds

This page was published in SNR  July 2012 issue
For this vacation page I decided to use this Mr. and Mrs. A2Z Scraplets title for a non wedding lo. I just made it about us: 29 years together as Mr. and Mrs. and still together in love  and fun.
I also used Handmade Halo resin flowers as my embellishments, The Rubber Cafe flourish stamp- once black inked and heat embossed with black Wow Embossing powders embossing  and then a few times just a watermark inked with Clear embossing ink.
All chipboard sets were heat embossed with the same embossing black powder from Wow.
All paper products are Lily Bee.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a great LO! I love the banner at the top! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Girls!

Erica Bass said...

Lovely page! I agree that Mr and Mrs are not just for newly weds! Thanks for participating in our challenge at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

Popular Posts