Friday 15 June 2012

Life documented mini book

This one sheet of cardstock mini book was my own 2 years old tutorial and it's still my most  viewed post in my blog here.
So I decided to make another simple mini for Simple Stories June challenge (use basic cardstock as I did for this mini) and to make it a good fir for the best of 2012 photos . There is a place for about 8 photos in this mini and I even used sticker numbers to make a path as this book has many opening options.

I used SS products only, paper, elements and stickers and as this mini has to be flat, decided  not to add much more inside even outside.
This is a side view of this book
 And a slight open


Now I opened  the first fold- you can add photos 1 and 2- I will add mine later as this is the best of 2012 and this year is just ongoing.
I lifted #2 and now you can see fold #3 opened
 And now we can open #2 and #3 to left and to see the full opened mini

I made some photo matting here and there, but it's just possible to add photos wherever we can and want. 
So here is my tutorial again and you are most welcome to make those cute small beauties!

No comments:

Popular Posts