Thursday 13 December 2012

Faux Leather background tutorial

Hello. my dear crafting  friends! Today I am going to show you my second simple background tutorial, ATC size again. But as you can see it can be done for cards or even for scrapbooking pages.
So here we go again:
1. Cover your ATC with white paper bandage (you can buy it for pennies in every drugstore). Tear small pieces and cover it totally randomly.





2. Ink the covered piece with any brown ink, but use the permanent one as we will use embossing powder over it and we don't want to heat emboss all piece, but some small areas.I used Terra Cotta mist and it's a permanent one when dry.





3. Now add Clear embossing powder over the inked piece and heat emboss it. Your faux leather background is done.






Make some stamping over it, add some embellishments and enjoy your ATC. It's totally impossible to stamp over this background, even with solvent inks, so I glued my stamped image over the background and again I used the same most gorgeous Paris stamp set.


No comments:

Popular Posts