Tuesday 15 January 2013

MY MOST FAVORITE ALTERED 2012 PROJECTS

Hello, my dear blogging friends! 2012 is almost over and this is a time I usually pick my most favorite crafty projects from each crafting category. So this time those are my most favorite Altered projects and this year I decided to pick 7 only for each category as 7 is a lucky number.
So here are  my 2012 altered beauties

Altered box and handmade book
Altered chipboard house

Altered chipboard tray

Altered wooden tray

Altered recycled book

Altered chipboard jewellery
And the last

And there are two lovely pieces that I can't post here as both were picked for an early 2013 print- so they will be posted when I can.
Hope you like my own favorites.
And as there is a call for an altered art DT call challenge blog called Crafty- Emblies , I decided to make a try for this one as some of my DT are close to the end  in a month or two.
Hope the like my work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your work is stunning, i adore you altered book - thank you for letting us see your gorjuss creations

Judie x
www.crafty-emblies.org

Anonymous said...

WOW! These are just amazing! Hugs, J

Popular Posts