Friday 15 March 2013

Visible Image Friday: Timeless trio

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is Friday and Friday is my Visible Image post day!
Today I am going to share my new Mixed Media project and this time I made this wall deco trio over Tando Creative chipboards with the same rainbow technique I already shared here in my blog using those gorgeous Visible Image stamps.
For this piece I used Bronte Border and  Retro Dots backgrounds and Time after time set (clocks and cogs)



Here are some close ups to the parts. All pieces were embellished with lace only and then I glued them over a piece of trim to make it one " solid" deco piece.




Subscribe on our newsletter! All information is in our blog!Great deals, ideas, prizes and anything you need for more stamping inspiration. You can find all info in our Blog. And last , but not least: the shipping costs all around the world are just 3$ flat rate and are free for UK. Really very low price for the International shipping and you can buy as much as you want for this flat rate cost of shipping. Great deal!

And Like our FB page too- lots of " for the members only" promos can be found there.
Also play with our challenge. Make some Spring creations with any stamp from any company and you can win a great prize and TOP 3 badge too.

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is so cool! Love the bright colors and the textures.

Zoe said...

Wow! Absolutely fabulous xx

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

These are amazing!! I love the vibrant colors!!

xoxox

Popular Posts