Wednesday 29 October 2014

Big Holidays with IBS

 Hello my dear crafty friends!
 Today I am going to show  you my first card made with new Inspired by Stamping October release.
I used Big Holidays sentiment set here and this is the best ever sentiment set! You have sentiments for Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year in great size with lovely fonts and it's just one set you need for all of those Holidays crafts.


I made the book shape card  from a think cardstock, then added dry embossed  and painted piece as my book front and spine and then added a few thin chipboards painted into some gold shade. Then I made the sentiment  panel with IBS die cut and one of the sentiments,stamped with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with gold  It looks kind of a simple card, but then it was done with inks, paints, die cutting, heat and dry embossing and even with embellishments. Try it! Book shaped cards are lovely!


No comments:

Popular Posts