Saturday 28 February 2015

Let it be- or making over embossed tags with Rubber Dance stamps

This is a tag I made with 4-5 layers of heat embossing just to try this technique and it WORKS!

 I used Rubber Dance gorgeous stamp from Celestian images set and added this Let it be sentiment  over my heat embossed surface.  Some leaves fromTwiggy  leaves were also stamped around the focal image.Then I covered it all with another layer of clear embossing powder and embellished with a few pearls.I also used some vintage  book  pages that Bibi from Rubber Dance sent me as one of the inside layers and they are still seen.


2 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Thank you, Irit! This looks really cool! I really like embossing powders, so this is right up my alley. Love your tag! :-)
xox

Susanne Rose said...

Wow! Irit, this is stunning! I love embossing!

Popular Posts