Friday 20 March 2015

Fancy necklace with ETI products

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my  new post.  All of those projects were made with ETI PRODUCTS and I added a few step by step photos for each one too.
So here we go!

 This time and a very first time for me I made a few jewelry pieces.
The first one was using lovely printed tissue paper, ETI SEALER and then ETI Jewelry Resin.
Here is an easy way to glue tissue into your metal shape.
Cover the inside of the shape with ultra seal.


 Press the tissue inside and let it dry.


Cut the tissue with your craft knife from inside. 


Add whatever  you like to the inner layer and cover with a mix of Jewelry Resin.
Add more embellishments over the partly hard resin and cover with a light layer over it.
Make the final  jewelry piece and wear it proudly.










No comments:

Popular Posts