Thursday 19 March 2015

Happiness with my grandkids and Meg's Garden

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is Irit here and today I am going to share my March layout made with Meg's Garden new delicious Butterfly Garden collection and my dear grandchidren's studio photos.
This layout is a perfect example for baby scrapbooking with totally non baby products. All you need for this kind of scrapbooking are good photos with great backgrounds and outfits and lovely delicious vintage paper collection (such as this Meg's Garden one).



 The background paper was punched around with a mix of border punches and then I added stencil work with a couple of stencils and a light yellow painted texture paste. I also inked the edges with this teal ink and then adhered the stencilled paper over the basic one.
A few cut out paper were added on the back of the photo as my matting; each was in a different size and inked with a couple of inks around the edges.  I misted over the  page again and then glued my photo over the paper rectangles.
Meg's Garden paper doily was added on the back of this paper cluster for the interest. I made a flower cluster with Mag's flowers, ribbon, metal trinkets and paper lace piece on the lower photo corner and added a chipboard title that was lightly misted  too.




 A few paper cut butterflies were added randomly over the page.
The overall feeling of this page is light vintage Mixed Media and it fits my photo and my scrappy mood during the scrapping process.


Products used:
Meg's Garden:
Other products:
Chipboard title- Sweet Stamps
Stencils- Tando Creative
Inks: Ranger
 Punches: Martha Stewart, EK Success



No comments:

Popular Posts