Wednesday 18 March 2015

Life is wonderful art canvas


 Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share my new Spring canvas and it's all about the life being wonderful.
I made it with a lot of Tando Creative stencils, texture paste, paints, mists, crackle  medium and a lot of work. But then, when you need a great sentiment for your art canvas, this fantastic Two Paper Divas Life's Little Sayings set is your best of the best choice. I stamped it over the tissue as my surface was very textured to stamp over it and glued it with Gel medium.



  Hope you like this little piece  of art!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love mixed media and this turned out great. I haven't done mixed media in a while and this inspires me to get my stuff together. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Mixed media is one of my favorite things to do. I so need to get a project done and yours has definitely inspired me. Very nice! Melissa

Popular Posts