Sunday 24 May 2015

Art ATC with Rubber dance, Tando and Earth Safe Finishes

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share a couple of ATC made with Rubber Dance stamps and Tando masks and chipboards.

As you can see the theme of both is a vision of art or a Muse. So first I stamped those fantastic Rubber Dance sayings with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white powder.
Than I made those eyes and splatters using Tando masks and Earth Safe Finish Texture paste.
Both pieces were painted  with distress inks and then I added a pieces of  Tando chipboard clock that was painted with Earth Safe Finish Chalk paint in Huckleberry cobbler paint.  The painted pieces were covered than with ESF No Voc Varnish.
Those are the stamps I used from Rubber Dance:
Collage mix- Muse saying
 Vision saying



2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Irit! Love the colors and beautiful sentiments you've used!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Thank you for the pretty use of my sentiment stamps, Irit! Lovely colours! I like how the two ATCs look side by side like that.

Popular Posts