Monday 18 May 2015

Bee Happy with IBS : Summer tag

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Summer crafts post made for Inspired by Stamping company.
This time I made a stamped tag using a lot of new, just released last month Honey  Bee stamp set.


I made a yellow cardstock tag and stamped with black pigmented ink over it.Then I heat embossed all images and the Bee Happy sentiment. As I wanted to stay with this black and yellow colors only I colored some images with  white gel pen and I really love the result.
I added a piece of heat embossed chipboard and glued three more hand cut stamped bees over the chipboard.


Last, but not least, some ribbons were added on the top and even on the tag side.

1 comment:

LauraJane:) said...

Welcome to the STAMPlorations Mixed Media team. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

Popular Posts