Thursday 28 May 2015

Create travel layout


This layout was published in Create magazine May issue.
Project intro:
 I love to travel and I adore to scrap my travel photos. But then, as we travel a lot, I have loads of non scrapped photos and the only way to showcase them is to make multi photo layouts. So this is a kind of this multi photo layout: 5 photos from the same location, also I am not sure is was the very same day. Similar colors and smells and views and all together arranged to one single page layout.
I used themed  Oriental paper pad from PHP and added a bunch of Travel stickers to frame all those photos and to make the " eye movement" from one photo to another. Them I had to make a real title and the place and time were added with gold Thickers. Good Morning, Vietnam! I was there and would come back!
Product list:
Patterned paper: Paper House Productions
 3D Stickers: Paper House Productions
 Cork stickers: Paper House Productions
Snapshot stickers: Paper House Productions
Letters: American Crafts





No comments:

Popular Posts