Wednesday 20 May 2015

Happy Birthday tag with Two paper divas



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for Two Paper Divas stamp company.
This time I made a tag and used then very same adorable It's your day.. Enjoy  set all together.
I stamped with white ink over Kraft cardstock and heat embossed it with clear powder. Then I colored it just a bit with inks and white pen and added some enamel dots, flowers and a fun ribbon bow.
This is a very general tag that can fit almost anything: from Birthday, to graduation, to new job, retirement...
You name the occasion- this tag will fit. (It wouldn't fit the masculine receiver, but any feminine  will love those summer colors)
Hope you like my new tag and see you again in a week with more TPD creations!

No comments:

Popular Posts