Tuesday 19 May 2015

Rubber Dance 1 st anniversary blog hop: Happy Birthday Rubber Dance!

May 19 th- is a  great day! My dear daughter Ortal is getting married today and Rubber Dance stamp company celebrates it's First Birthday!
This blog hop is to celebrate the 1st year anniversary of the Rubber Dance Stamp's blog !
Each member of the Design Team have chosen 3 of our own favorite DT makes for this blog hop, and we will also let you know which 3 are our favorite single stamps. 3 seems to be the lucky number here, so there'll be 3 winners, too!

TWO lucky winners drawn at random will win the Design Team members' favourite stamps!

ONE additional winner who shares this gift giveaway on Facebook gets a €20 voucher (approximately $25) to spend in the Rubber Dance webshop any time she wants! Just tell Bibi that you have shared it on Facebook when you leave a comment on the main blog (http://rubberdance.blogspot.com/…/1st-year-anniversary-give…), and you're in!

To participate in this blog hop giveaway, all you have to do is to visit the blog posts below and leave a comment on all of them. It'll just take a few minutes of your time. You do not have to be a follower on any of the blogs in our hop, but you're of course very welcome to become one - if you aren't already.
Hop along and see the Design Team's fave DT makes and fave three Rubber Dance stamps!

I am so glad that I made their first ever design team. Since then I worked with RD products for the most of my " non stamps" DT-s and made a few print publications in Rubber Stamp Madness and Craft Stamper magazines using those gorgeous stamps and much more publications are on the way.
So today I am going to share three projects made with my most favorite RD stamps.
The first is this Dancer stamp that I used a several times and will use more  in the future.
This is a stamp you can win!

And this is my art piece made with this beauty!




 The second piece is this altered chipboard banner made with a lot of stamps from Travel set.
Incredible possibities  just open with this stamp set to make all of your travel art: scrapbooking, cards, tags and OOP pieces.
And here is my favorite Globe map stamp you can win!



And this is my art banner made with this stamp on each one of three banner parts:



And the last one is just the one you need for any Birthday!
So Happy Birthday dear Rubber Stamp and dear Bibi (the owner).
May all your wishes  become true!
This is this gorgeous Birthday stamp:


And my Birthday card with all my best wishes!



28 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Thank you, Irit! I'm so happy to have you on my team ♥ Great examples you have chosen! I wish your daughter all the best on her wedding day and many happy years to come with her husband! Congratulations!

Please note: The blog hop goes live at noon Central Europen time, so the links to the other blogs won't work just yet (it's 4.30 CET right now).

BIG HUGS!

Lizzy Hill said...

I really like your work at RD stamps....I remember that wonderful banner! Fabulous work..... hopping along:):)

Julie S said...

Great stamps choices and I LOVE the banner you made!

ionabunny said...

Happy 1st anniversary Rubber Dance. Love your makes and stamp choices Irit. The dancer is so beautiful. Hugz

massofhair said...

Huge Congratulations on the wedding of your Daughter, hope you are having a beautiful, memorable day...

Three amazing projects full of colour and depth. Can see why you love your dancer stamp so much.

Happy 1st Birthday/Anniversary to all at Rubber Dance Stamps:-) xxx

nitisartfromheart.bloggspot.no said...

Hi, happy 1.st anniversary and concratulates to both you and your daughter at her wedding day.
I must say: your art is beautiful and inspiring. And the Stamps are hilariously. Keep on artisting! :) I love it.

Kristiina said...

That dancer stamp is the first ever RD stamp I used :) love it too!
Happy birthday to Rubberdance and wish you and your daughter all the best!

Boo G said...

Happy Anniversary. I love your dancing girl with the bright colored background

Unknown said...

Your banner is my fav Irit. Love all your choices of fav stamps too. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and THANKS BUNCHES for a great blog hop! j.

Ellie Knol said...

Great projects with beautiful stamps!

Dagny Manstrup said...

Very very nice

Cazzy said...

I like all three projects and stamps, I like how you picked the stamps you used on the projects. I particularly love the dancer!

Happy Anniversary.

TangledBlueRose said...

Happy Anniversary and ooo I love all the projects you picked! The stamps are fabulous!!~kim

Katie said...

Beautiful projects i love them all xx

Glennis F said...

Happy Anniversary - the 19th is my birthday too!
Your projects are stunning and I love the stamps you have chosen

Jackie PN said...

beautiful projects- I love that banner!!
Congratulations on your daughter's wedding day!!Such a beautiful day for all of you- best wishes to her and her spouse!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your top 3 picks! That banner is awesome... looks like fun to make also!

Craftyfield said...

Love travel inspired stamps too... You must be so excited on this day, mother of the bride is such an important role!

Unknown said...

Great stamps and wonderful art work.

ddazzled71 said...

Loving your varied choices for your favorite images and your projects using them are just fabulous too Irit! xx

loulou said...

Amazing creations Irit, so different but all fun and fabulous. Great favourites. I love that globe stamps too - I do have a slight fetish for anything cartography.

Unknown said...

Three lovely stamps and fantastic examples of how you have used them.

Cheryl said...

I love the pieces you have made. I like your choices of stamps!

RosA said...

There are lovely creations, especially the Dancer (great stamp, I would really like that one), and the around the world banner. I have that map stamp (and the other travel stamps).
Rubber Dance DT all make some gorgeous creations :)

Jane said...

Gorgeous work, I too love the dancer stamp. Congratulations to your daughter x

Suman Pandit said...

Hi Irit, I remember your first project, really liked all the vibrant colors , the fab stamp design and the contrast with the subdued colors of the frame !! love all the stamps you have chosen !! As it is never too late for good wishes, my good wishes for your daughter's wedding !!

alice k. said...

The travel set is so much fun! But I think it would be fun to work with the dancing girl stamp.

Sometimes I'm Lizzie said...

Hi loved your banner! and your stamp choices
Awesome work

Popular Posts