Tuesday 23 June 2015

Beautiful blossoms


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my June Bella post!
This time I made this altered wall deco, using Tando Creative chipboard pieces, Earth Safe Finishes paints and mediums and Rubber Dance stamps.
Actually this chipboard piece has three panels to alter, but I decided to alter just one of them this time and to make a small visual tutorial.
You can see the full tutorial in Bella Crafts blog HERE!
Product list:
Chipboards- Tando Creative UK
Crackle Medium, Gesso, Wax- Earth Safe Finishes
Iridescents Paint- Ann Butler for ESF
Paint brush- Dynasty
Pearls- Paper Studio
Embossing powder, ink, glitter- Clearsnap





 Hope  you liked my small tutorial and will  to use the similar technique over your bare chaipboards.



No comments:

Popular Posts