Monday 24 August 2015

Each second counts altered canvas with ESF

Hello my dear crafty friends, Irit here, welcome to my August tutorial made for Earth Safe Finishes blog, called Each Second Counts Altered Canvas.  


I made an altered Mixed Media canvas with a twist and the twist is to recycle 10 cents kids toy as a main focal image of my canvas.  So let’s see how you can make a fancy canvas  using some cheap kids toys to fit whatever you wanted to say over your art piece.


All step by step directions can be seen in ESF BLOG HERE!!!
You are welcome!

I enter this piece to a few web challenges:
Anything goes for Mixed Media Mojo
 Time flies for Stamps and stencils


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A fantastic canvas, with so many super details.
thank you for sharing it with us at Stamps and Stencils.
Yvonne

toni said...

Wonderful canvas Irit ! love the way you have altered the child's abacus. Ingenious ! Toni x

Popular Posts