Wednesday 16 March 2016

Cupcakes are happinees with Two Paper Divas

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my third post made with gorgeous Two Paper Divas stamps.
This card was made with two stamp sets.
The first is the Large Cupcake and the second is the sentiment that is all about cupcakes happiness and it's called Can't buy happiness. They are just perfect together!
So the background was made with die cuts in two of my favorite colors: pink and aqua using Cherry Lynn dies.
The cupcakes were stamped and hand cut and then embellished with puffy medium. Don't you like the cream? I adore the look.
The sentiment was stamped directly on Kraft card with brown ink and I just added a few SRM stitches stickers in pink color.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally love this card Irit. It looks good enough to eat!! :) Melissa

Popular Posts