Tuesday 28 June 2016

Scrapmats June post Layout


Hello my dear crafty friends!
 Irit is here and this time I have quite a variety of projects made with Scrapmatts delicious chipboards and stencils.
As usual- the first one is a layout.
Those are my gorgeous and still only two grandkids like a year and something ago. 
I made this light Mixed Media layout with Bo Bunny pretty old paper collection and I had to add something new. So Scrapmatts  products are new, aren't they? And they fit this layout a lot.


First the photo was outlined with String Circle 04 circle and another one was added  near. Two kids, connected with blood and love. Two circles- connected with glue and twine.
 The background was made with Circled  stencil and just white acrylic. Again- I stayed in this " circled mood" and as the photo background is dotty, I added lots of dots around the page.


The title  was made in two parts: the first one " TWO" was added over the circle with twine and I used 
Alphabet flags 04 set. The second one " Life Memories" was made with  Assorted words 01 set and heat embossed with black embossing powder.
Love and Laugh sayings were added on the top as a kind of journalling using Scrap words 21 set. 




Scrapmatts products used for this page:


No comments:

Popular Posts