Wednesday 12 July 2017

You are amazing: One layout - three ways with BoBunny


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my One layout- three ways BoBunny post.
This kind of projects is very creative as you can always change the first layout , to add more embellishments, to add some Mixed Media touches and to make the first version totally different from the last one.
For this layout I used Serendipity collection, basic Double Dots cardstock,new BoBunny dies and stamp sets and just one single BoBunny medium.
So actually I made the classic scrapbooking layout and not a Mixed Media project, but  in between all Mixed Media and altered project I decided to stay true to a real scrapbooking style we are all familiar with for years.


This is how this layout looked as the first version: background cardstock, patterned paper layers, big and nice photo of my dear daughter, some chipboards embellishments and a couple of layered chipboards that made the title and the sub- titles of this page.



On the second version I just added a few more embellishments.
As you can see there is an upper banner made from Noteworthy die cuts and chipboards.
The birds and bird houses cluster was added on the left of the photo.
Tab  " documented" gave some bright color to the pastel photo and the blue of the tab was the color for the die cut pieces made with BoBunny new dies.
She is my Queen and has the key to my heart and so I added the die cut crown and a die cut key near the
  " My love" title.
 And to make the layout a kind of classic scrapbooking page I made hand written journalling on the banner piece under the photo.
As for me the layout was done, but wait! How about version 3?




So here is the final version of this layout- how about some background stamping and added pearl dots?
I didn't change anything inside the page, but made the stamped " frame" using script and flowers stamps and added a few light pink " enamel" dots made with BoBunny Tutu Pearlescents paint.


And now, as always, here is a full BoBunny supply list for you to use:
BoBunny products:
Serendipity collection:
Love 12'' cardstock
Feathers 12'' cardstock
Branches 12'' cardstock
Flight 12'' cardstock
Serendipity Noteworthy
Serendipity chipboards
Serendipity Layered chipboards
Double Dot Dark Denim Vintage cardstock
Pocket full of Posies stamp set
Take Note stamp set
Royal dies
Tutu Pearlescents paint

No comments:

Popular Posts