Thursday 16 November 2017

Memories Door canvas

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This canvas is a first of a few Mixed Media projects made  this month just for some web challenges.
So this is my door shaped Memories canvas and it's also perfect notebook cover (if I decide to add it over the same size notebook or journal). I made over the stencilled canvas with chipboards  hand made door over. I used a lot of stencils over the piece and a huge mix of mediums, paints, waxes and mists.
More then Dusty Attic chipboards there are a clay mold piece, a few metal pieces, Prima and other flowers.







I enter this  piece to Dusty Attic November challenge
November Challenge 2017

I also enter this piece to Mixed Media and Art November challenge. I was inspired by the colors of the lower left spot,texture on the midlle circle and general mood of grunge and vintage looks.It sure is a kind of misterious door to our precious memories.

November challenge "Mysterious"

4 comments:

Rosalie5962 said...

Beautiful texture and colour . Thank you for playing along with the Dusty Attic challenge

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking said...

Beautiful piece!! Thank you for playing along with us at Dusty Attic challenge!

sharon ziv - noomish said...

Irit it's beautiful! Thank you for your participation in MMA challenge this month!

Katja/MezzaNotte said...

Creative work you have made! I just love it.

Thank you for your participation in the Mixed Media & Art Challenge!
Hug Katja

Popular Posts