Friday 13 April 2018

Clean and Simple one layer cards with Magenta


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for Magenta.
This time I made a trio of clean and simple one layer cards with three new and just released most gorgeous silhouette  Magenta stamps.
As you can see all cards were made in the same way.
First I made a die cut card front using water color cardstock.
Then I made a frame using the same size paper and one of the dies: oval, post stamp or rectangle frame.
Then the frame was glued over the card front with non permanent glue and inked inside with a mix of three distress inks. But as you can see I made it just partially and in purpose.
For the next step each stamp image was stamped with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with black detailed embossing powder.
The sentiment was added to each card and the only embellishments are some Nuvo drops added to each card front.
I didn't add another layer and left it as a post card.
So easy and so fancy and you can make dozens of these cards with the same frames, but in different ink color and with more new released Magenta stamps.







No comments:

Popular Posts