Saturday 21 April 2018

Our wedding memories LO with BoBunny


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first BoBunny April post.
Today I am going to share a layout made with one of the new and just released BoBunny collections: Once upon a lifetime.
This vintage style and a bit grungy collection is so far my personal most favorite 2018 one.
I love vintage. I adore the grungy colors and all fine prints in this collection.
I am more than sure that every crafter can find a way to use it.
You can make Steampunk projects with this collection in no time.
You can make Family tree albums and layouts and to cherish your family.
You can even make the wedding pages with this collection as my page here today.


 This is a wedding  almost 3 years old photo of one of my twin daughters and her husband and as it was black and white it can be scrapped  over any paper collection.
So how about this one?
I think it looks just perfect.
I didn't make a lot of Mixed Media background and only stamped some black flowers over the " white spaces" here and there.
I didn't add any lace or ribbon as it's already " added" over the page print.
I didn't add any mists or splashes as these are already exist over the front page print.
I added some BoBunny flowers as my main embellishments cluster and stamped and painted over some stamped and hand cut flowers image added under the paper flowers.


 Most of the embellishments are just stickers from this collection's Combo Stickers sheet and a couple of layered chipboards.
The sticker sheet has alphabet letter in just a perfect size to make a long title and the stickers are most gorgeous for a lot of occasions.



Product list:
  Once Upon a Lifetime collection:
12''*12'' cardstock: Heritage, Family Tree, Once Upon a Lifetime,Pedigree, Traditions, Generations
Once Upon a Lifetime Combo Stickers
Once Upon a Lifetime Layered chipboard
Stitches stamps
Pocket full of Posies stamps
Nested terrific tags dies
Clover Bouquet flowers
Clover Pansy flowers
Double Dot Mocha jewels
Elegant laser cut chipboards
Hearts chipboards
Beautiful dreamer buttons
Coral Pearlescents
Butterscotch Pearlescents

I hope that you like my layout and this gorgeous paper collection and would try  to make" out of the box" projects with this collection.
 How about making kids project as a challenge? Should we try together?

No comments:

Popular Posts